More and more online searchers are looking for local businesses. As a local business owner, it’s important to understand where you’re being listed online, how those listings represent your business, and what people are saying about you on those listings.
The Local SEO & Review Monitoring program is designed for businesses with retail locations, who want to own their digital presence on local search sites and stand out from the pack! Local SEO: Well-executed Local SEO ensures that your business is easily found online by potential customers searching for your product/services.It’s just that simple. Review Monitoring: Consumers today, more than ever, are relying on local review sites to make better-informed purchase decisions. Monitor your online presence on top review sites to understand what people are saying about your business today!
What you can expect:
- 24/7 access to real-time performance data and analytics
- Access to full task engine to assist in overall inbound marketing strategy
- Optimized listings on 60+ local listing websites; enhanced listings with custom content
- On-going monitoring and email alerts for reviews on top 14 review websites
- Active suppression and removal of duplicate listings across entire network
- Standardize and maintain branding across all listings
- Monitor real-time reviews on the top 14 local review sites
- Automated alerts sent via email for new reviews
- Access to dashboard to see reviews in one central location
- Main business contact information (for reporting technology license)
- Full business name & address
- Business description
- Business photos (up to 3)
- Will this program make my listing #1 on these sites?
- While we cannot guarantee your ranking, our solution helps make your listings ultra SEO-friendly. When search engines determine rankings, they take things like consistency, authority, and frequency of information across the web. Our solution directly addresses these factors and having all of these in check will positively affect where you rank on all sites.
- Do you respond to reviews on my behalf?
- Since you’ll know your business’ voice and the circumstances of the customer’s review better than we ever could, we suggest that you respond to reviews as you see fit. That said, your consultant is happy to help you along the way as you craft your response!
- Will you create the actual business listings?
- Yes, this gig includes development and active listings management
- What types of businesses is this gig work well for?
- Companies with brick/mortar retail locations.